Thursday, August 23, 2012

HI!!!!!!!

Hi from college and my dorm room!!!!! It looks like a shoe box, but its semi cozy. Pictures to come!
So far I have cried once- I have never been one to be home sick. Guess college has already taught me something about myself.
Roommates are going to take some getting used to.
Most people forgot my birthday. Which was yesterday. Honestly, I forgot it was my birthday, the day was pretty crazy.
I remember why I like older men, boys my age are mostly immature.
I love decorating and crafts. (Which will be posted soon!)
Naps are heavenly.
He is We solves most my problems and has a song to identify to every aspect of my life.
I now have a pink rape whistle and mace on my key chain. Hopefully they never have to be used... sometimes BYU boys get a little crazy.
I miss my family!!!! Staying up late talking to my sister was so much easier when she was in the next room. Good thing I am most likely to see her at least once a day. I miss my little brother and his sweet hugs.





No comments:

Post a Comment